Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Grateful for the New Year

I have begun a new chapter in my life, moving to California and marrying a man I met there. Lots of big adjustments to be grateful for. I have a new opportunity to recreate my business to expand it nationwide. I will now be offering Relationship Coaching services to people all over the country. I am so grateful for the opportunity to expand my business and assist people in improving their relationships!

I wish you the best of success in your relationships, Michelle

Receive free weekly tips and tools for creating the relationship of your dreams when you sign up to receive my newsletter Relationship Success at: http://sanantoniorelationshipcoach.com/

For a list of books I recommend go to: http://sanantoniorelationshipcoach.com/Recommended_Resources.html

Want to be a Conscious Dater? Check out: http://www.meetup.com/consciousdatingsanantonio-com/ Post your thoughts and comments about dating at: http://awaresingle.blogspot.com/

Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC
Your Nationwide Relationship Coach, Licensed Professional Counselor

I help people attract the life they want and create the relationships that bring them joy.
714-717-5744
http://www.michellevasquez.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home