Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gratitude for Motivation to Exercise

Today I am grateful for the motivation I have found to begin walking again. I have walked three days in a row (Since Sunday) and I feel good about it. I am walking and "floating" (a term I found for an extremely slow jog). I found I can do it for about three minutes at a time. I'm impressed, especially since I've never pushed myself to do more than a brisk walk.

My motivation came from stepping on the scale and realizing I was creeping upwards...again. I had to stop this! I refuse to buy bigger clothes, so I choose to exercise.

Michelle

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 16, 2009, Blogger Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC said…

    The above comment from "John" is another spam comment. I have changed my comment settings to block further spam comments, since blogger.com doesn't give me a way to delete these inappropriate comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home