Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Grateful for my Business

My late husband was self-employed for most of his working years. When I met him I was working for the Battered Women's Shelter. I never dreamed I could be a "Therapist in Private Practice." I just figured that was for others, but not for me.

Thanks to my husband's encouragement, I began my journey into self-employement. That was in April 2001 and it became my full time endeavor in August of that year. I've made plenty of mistakes and learned a ton. I really enjoy the freedom of creating my own business.

I have transitioned my business once again to that of Relationship Coaching. I am excited about the new possibilities! I am now able to go national, and possibly international! I can help Spanish-speaking couples and individuals with their relationship difficulties, even if they live in other countries! So many things to do to prepare. How exciting!

I know my late husband is watching over me and guiding me, just as he did when he was alive. I am grateful for his encouragement and I feel it even now as I transition into this new phase in my business!

Ask me about Relationship Coaching special rates for 2009! Offer expires December 31, 2008.

Receive free weekly tips and tools for creating the relationship of your dreams when you sign up to receive my newsletter Relationship Success at: http://sanantoniorelationshipcoach.com/index.html

Want to be a Conscious Dater? Check out: http://www.meetup.com/consciousdatingsanantonio-com/

Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPCSan Antonio Relationship Coach, Licensed Professional Counselor
I help people attract the life they want and create the relationships that bring them joy.
210-663-94628107 Broadway, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78209 http://www.sanantoniorelationshipcoach.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home