Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Power of Jogging

I am grateful for the increased energy I have since I began walking/jogging just 8 days ago. I am amazed at how quickly I have been able to increase the jogging portion of my walk. I estimate I jog about a third of my entire route.

The motivation to do this is also astounding. I wake up looking forward to my routine and at the end of the day I am excited about doing it again, wondering if I could do it twice in one day. I'm still going about this slowly so I don't overdo it.

I am so full of gratitude. Wherever this motivation came from, I am thankful.

Michelle

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home