Grateful for New Adventures
Yet, some may see me as adventurous because I was an exchange student to Bolivia in my junior year in high school. I've been to other countries at a young age. I moved 1000 miles away from my family after I graduated from college. OK, those things may be tame in comparison to jumping over 10 helicopters on a motorcycle...(which I'm doing next week, tickets on sale now...right!)
OK, back to my point. I'm grateful for the new adventure I'm embarking on, which seems pretty adventurous to me. I'm moving to California to start a new segment of my life. I've wanted to get back to California since my family visited my relatives there when I was 11 years old. I fell in love with the ocean. My uncle had a house on the beach and I remember how wonderful it was to go to sleep hearing the waves crashing onto the shore.
Thirty years later, I'm actually moving there to begin a new life with a man who has asked me to marry him. Wow! I was blessed with a wonderful marriage to a wonderful man, my late husband. Now I am once again blessed to find a man with whom I want to share my life. I am so grateful for my life. Some of it has been incredibly painful and most of it has been full of joy.
I think that because I had a happy marriage and because I was convinced I would find happiness in marriage again, that this very thing has happened. I attracted this to me. Ask and you shall receive. I did. Thank you.
Ask me about Relationship Coaching special rates for 2009! Offer expires December 31, 2008.
Michelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home