Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude du jour

I am grateful for my ability to speak Spanish. No, I don't speak French, though I have found that if I watch a French movie (with subtitles) I can follow the dialog and recall many words from my three years of attempting to learn the language! I never learned Italian, yet I can understand a lot of the words because of my knowledge of Latin and two other Romance languages (Spanish and French, of course).

By the way, just in case you wanted to know, the word "Romance" in this case has nothing to do with the languages being "romantic." It is referring to "Roman" languages, that is, those with a Latin base. I'm grateful for that tidbit of information. I love languages!

I love being silly and creative with language, which is why I enjoy Joss Whedon's shows so much, but that's another story for another time.

What are you grateful for today? Keep focusing on your blessings! Michelle

Ask me about Relationship Coaching special rates for 2009! Offer expires December 31, 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home