Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Greatful for Health and Abundance

Today I am grateful for my health and abundance. I have been gardening this weekend. I planted brussel sprouts for the first time and two types of tomatoes. I also planted seeds of several other plants in little peat pots. I am grateful for the compulsion I feel to plant and nurture a vegetable garden for the second year in a row. I am stiff and sore from my labors with a shovel and hoe and I am grateful to be able to feel.

I am exciting about the year and I am grateful for abundance, which shows up in so many different
ways! Abundance of friends, abundance of resources and ideas, abundance of business. Life is good and I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home