Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Gratitude on January 1, 2007

I know it's after midnight, but since I haven't gone to bed yet I still think it's January 1. Today I am grateful for learning how to put a sign up for my new newsletter, "Relationship Success" on this blog and on my other blog http://languageofrelating.blogspot.com. I am excited about my ability to accomplish this task, since I don't consider myself very good at technical stuff.

I am grateful for spending a leisurely day at home and I'm grateful that my husband and I decided to take our usual evening walk.
It was 54 degrees this evening and the air was still, so it was a nice night for a walk. I'm so excited about the new year. I hope you catch my enthusiasm. Maybe you can add your own to mine! Happy New Year! Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home