Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today I am Grateful

I am grateful for the ability to continue to learn new things and to apply them in my life. I am grateful for the ability to see things from other people's point of view instead of sticking to my ego-centric viewpoint. When I consider what it must be like from someone else's perspective, I am able to appreciate that it's not always about me, and for that I am grateful.

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today I am grateful to God for forgiveness.
    I am grateful to understand that I am responsible for my own happiness.
    I am grateful that the person I am in love with is in therapy with you.

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Blogger Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC said…

    Dear Anonymous, thank you for your words of gratitude. I am glad to know I am being helpful. I enjoy what I do and I'm glad to know that you are learning about your own self growth. Thank you for your kind words! Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home