Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

What Are You Grateful For Today?

My challenge to you is to decide to adopt an attitude of gratitude. I have noticed that when I focus on what I like, I see more of it. When I focus on the negative, that also grows. Seems like a no-brainer. What do I want more of, the good or the bad stuff?

I am going to list three things I’m grateful for today. I would encourage you to also develop this habit. Write it down! Instead of journaling about all the bad stuff that you’ll look back on and cringe, why not write about blessings? Low cringe factor there!

· Today I am grateful that I was able to perform a successful system recovery on my computer.
· I am grateful I read Lyn Kelley’s November Newsletter. She gave me the idea to keep a gratitude journal.
· I am grateful for my ability to type. In my opinion, that was the most valuable course I took in high school. Otherwise, I’d be hunting and pecking at the keyboard for hours!

Now it’s your turn. What are you grateful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home