Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday's Gratitude List

I said I was going to write daily entries about gratitude. Yesterday as I was going to bed I realized I had not written anything. I will be kind to myself as I develop this new habit.

Today I am grateful for:
1. New clients who have chosen to work with me
2. My ability to connect with people and help them solve their problems
3. My joy. I love what I do. What better work could I choose than helping people find happiness with the people they love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home