Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Gratitude for Friday

Today I am grateful for:

1. A great meeting with a group of friends of mine who are all women entrepreneurs. We exchange information about helping our businesses grow. We met today and I got some great feedback about a project I’m beginning. Thanks to all of you in the group. I appreciate you!
2. I am grateful for my step-son’s fabulous pizza. Friday nights have been great since he makes our weekly pizza. He has a gift and I’m happy to partake in the fruits of his labors. ¡Sabroso!
3. I am grateful for my husband. We have such interesting talks, really examining different subjects and learning new things from each other. Thanks, Sweetie. I appreciate you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home