Grateful for the Law of Attraction
Does that mean I attract what I think about? That's what the Law of Attraction seems to be about, at least the way I understand it. I am grateful for such a concept. I've been focusing on what I want to attract into my life and my business. Just saying aloud what I want to attract has been a powerful exercise for me. I've been telling my clients about it. I see it like affirmations.
I'm excited to see the changes in my way of thinking as I focus on the good things I want to attract. I'm extra excited when my clients do the same thing and they report good results. I am grateful for the power of the mind. When we focus on the good stuff, we'll see more of it!

2 Comments:
At Saturday, March 10, 2007,
Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC said…
Robbert, thanks for the comments. You make sense when you say you have to work it. I have been working on attracting money into my life, as I believe we all are.
I think the Law of Attraction was at work when a friend invited me to see Dave Ramsey's presentation "The Total Money Makeover Live!" today.
She had an extra ticket and invited me. I learned some great things I can apply right now. Yes, I have to do the work and I love to receive new tools to help me.
I am grateful for likeminded friends who are willing to share with me. Thank you, Michelle.
At Thursday, March 15, 2007,
Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC said…
Hi and thanks for your comments. I agree and I've been asking my clients to state their intentions.
I am also writing and thinking mine, feeling excited about my intentions for my life and my business.
I carry my Gratitude Stone in my pocket every day and I am reminded often to think of what I am grateful for as I feel the stone in my pocket.
The Secret is an awesome movie! I'll check into the link and look at the book you recommended. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home