I am grateful for the ability to hold workshops on topics of interest to my clients, colleagues, and friends. I am grateful for the technology that allows me to create teleclasses to reach people in other parts of the US and throughout the world. I have reached people who have signed up for my newsletter in several states and two countries. I am grateful for the astounding advances in technology that allows me to connect with others that I would have never know otherwise. Wow!

2 Comments:
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I am grateful that there are other people out there spreading their gratitude to the world. Don't ever stop, it's a beautiful thing! It's inspiring! Thank you!
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007,
Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC said…
Thank you for your kind comments. Knowing people are out there doing the same thing makes it all worth it! Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home