Grateful for Dancing
I am grateful for the opportunity to dance with my husband. I am also grateful for the opportunity to make money doing this! Since I am self employed, I can rearrange my schedule easily.
My husband teaches out of the studio at Aloha Roses & Flowers. They teach Hawaiian dance there and they do many performances all over San Antonio. These performances will be like a dance variety show with a magic act included, among other things. I am really excited.
Al told me we can choose the dances we want and we'll do four during the performances. My favorite dance is still the Cha Cha, so I'd want that on the list. We do a beautiful waltz and rumba. I'm not sure what the fourth dance should be; we know so many. I figured we could vary them often. This will be so much fun. I am so grateful for this opportunity!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home