Power of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful force for good. When we focus on what we're grateful for we bring more of the good things into our lives. I challenge you to add your statements of gratitude to this blog. What positive things can come from this? Let's find out!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Gratitude for my Accountability Partners

I joined an Accountability Partner group in February. We've met twice so far and the energy is great! We tell each other our goals and talk about how we plan to accomplish them. If we're stuck, we talk about how to move forward. We meet every two weeks.

At each meeting we talk about the goals we've accomplished and give each other encouragement and feedback. I am grateful for the group, which is just three of us. We meet on the phone, because we live in different states. I am grateful for technology and for Casey Truffo because otherwise, I would have never met my new Accountability Partners.

Casey Truffo is a coach who helps therapists build their practices. I joined her Exclusive Membership last year and I met several interesting people through the membership. I am grateful for Casey.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home